Technology Product Recommendations for RCPS Schools
iPads and iPods
Back to Products Main Page
iPads and iPod Touch
Refer to Apple's Current K-12 Pricelists for up-to-date pricing and item numbers of current models of iPads and iPods.
- All Apple products must, by law, be purchased through Apple.
- Schools should not purchase any product "w/ AppleCare Protection Plan Auto Enroll Included" in its price. RCPS is its own Apple repair shop so this service is not needed.
- You can also visit the Apple Store to get further information about and/or see what products are available for purchase.
- See Apple's VGA Adapter (connects your iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (4th generation) to projector, monitor, or VGA-equipped TV)
- See Apple's Digital AV Adapter (connect your iPad, iPhone 4, or iPod touch (4th generation) to an HDTV or HDMI-compatible display)
- We purchase this case from Monoprice.com
- See RCPS's iPad/iPod site for tips and information about apps
Mail or fax POs to the following address:
2420 RidgePoint Drive, M/S 198-ED
Austin, TX 78714-9116
K-12 Fax: 1-866-261-4051
Teachers and students interested in making personal purchases will also find Apple's Education Individual Purchase Program pricelist at its site. Products and information for students and teachers can be found at the Apple Store for Education.