If you want to opt out of the notification service:
- Text the word STOP to the following short-code number: 67587.
- I am not receiving e-mail notifications
- If you have a student in Rockingham County Public Schools, please contact the student's school to ensure that the proper e-mail information has been entered in the student's PowerSchool notification record.
- If you do not have a student in Rockingham County Public Schools, please re-register on the public registration page. It is possible that the entry was not recorded correctly or contained an invalid e-mail address.
- I am not receiving text notifications
- Please text the letter Y or the word YES to 67587. Completing that step gives the company permission to send you text messages. This is in addition to properly registering your cell phone number, either with your student's school, or through the registration pages for staff or the general public. If you have previously sent the opt-in message, we recommend that you send it again as you may be on multiple lists.
- Despite following the proper process of registering a cell phone number and opting in by texting Y to 67587, some text messages may still not be received if the carrier does not properly handle short code messages or does not deliver them consistently. In this case, you do have one additional option of registering for text messages.
- Go to the public registration page by clicking here
- Register your phone number and carrier as an e-mail address in one of the two provided e-mail address fields, using the following format