- CyberSmart's Alignment of Virginia K-8 SOLs and Internet Safety .pdf
C/T K-2.1, C/T K-2.2, C/T K-2.3, C/T K-2.4, C/T K-2.7
C/T 3-5.3, C/T 3-5.4
- C/T 6-8.3 (a,b) C/T 6-8.4 (a,b) C/T 6-8.5 (a,b)
- C/T 9-12.3 The student will demonstrate knowledge
of ethical, cultural, and societal issues related to technology.
- C/T 9-12.4 The student will practice responsible
use of technology systems, information, and software.
- C/T 9-12.6 The student will use technology to
locate, evaluate, and collect information from a variety of sources.
- C/T 9-12.7 The student will evaluate and select new
information resources and technological innovations based on the
appropriateness for specific tasks.